Instructions for Downloading Data Sheets
If you want to fill out a data sheet, here is how to do it.
1. Get the data sheet on the screen. (Don't worry about the size; you can make it bigger or smaller later.)
2. Put the mouse pointer anywhere on the data sheet and click the left mouse button to select the data sheet.
3. Then with the mouse pointer anywhere on the selected data sheet, click the RIGHT mouse button.
4. On the menu that appears, choose "Save picture as…"
5. In the box that appears, choose where you want your computer to save the data sheet and what name you want to save the data sheet under (or you can use the name the computer provides).
6. Open your word processing program. (You can close your Internet connection so you don't pay for connect time.) Depending on what word processing program you are using, insert the data sheet from the file you saved it in. (For example, in MS Word the sequence would be to click on Insert on the menu bar, then scroll down to Picture and choose the option "from file.")
7. Put the mouse pointer on the data sheet and click the left mouse button to select it (if it is not already selected), and adjust the size so the text is readable.
8. You will probably not be able to type your information directly on the data sheet. The easiest approach is to print out the data sheet and then enter your data manually on the data sheet.
If you have any questions or difficulties, e-mail me at email@example.com, but whatever you do don't call Doss.
Return to Home Page